Name: Spelled 'Jo', pronounced 'Nerd'
Pronouns: Whatever. Usually she/her, but I'm not too picky
Location: Canada, the land of the Tim Hortons and Maple Syrup
If you need to know more go see the page that specifically states you should read it before you follow me.
the 7th harry potter book was released july 21st 2007 that is exactly 7 years ago today
today’s the day to make a horcrux y’all
"Maybe you’re not [heterosexual/homosexual/some kind of allosexual], maybe you’re just [insert love interests name]-sexual"
NO, NO THERE IS AN ACTUAL LEGITIMATE NAME FOR THAT
THERE IS A NAME FOR ONLY BEING ABLE TO FEEL SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THOSE YOU HAVE A DEEP EMOTIONAL BOND WITH
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
;u; look at this massive dweebus turning the charm on for sam
"i’ll put it on the list *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧" he says
more like “i’ll put you on the list” tbh
Jeff Davis: There’s no story left for Danny.
Entire TW Fandom Right Now:
What use could there possibly be for an in-the-know hacker?
There is a new monster who is using computers and transferring money sending out text messages to people in the school, if only there was someone who could crack it… -tilts head slowly-
I think with my heart and I move with my head
I open my mouth and it’s something I’ve read
I stood at this door before, I’m told
But a part of me knows that I’m growing too old